ISO 1600, ss 1/60, f/3.5
This week I learned that a piano can make a better tripod than a tripod. I was super excited to finally get to see my older sister's band, Moruza, perform live at a house party. This was actually the first time I've seen them perform (though, of course, I have their CD, and last Christmas time I took some pictures of them--I took the 2 color ones though someone else edited them into coolness). They were missing one of the ladies at this show because she just had a baby (yay!).
If you're in the Richmond are you should totally book them for a house party. They are awesome, of course.
The button isn't cooperating with me, but this fine photo was made possible by Click It Up a Notch!
If you're in the Richmond are you should totally book them for a house party. They are awesome, of course.
The button isn't cooperating with me, but this fine photo was made possible by Click It Up a Notch!
3 comments:
Sorry the button is being stupid. Kathleen said the same thing :O( Way to be creative and use a piano instead of a tripod :O) You can almost hear the music playing. Glad you were able to see your sister perform. How exciting!
Whoa, a house party w a band! Awesome. Looks like you are having a great time!
I love this. Wonderful photo.
Post a Comment