
If I don't write something on this blog, I'm gonna forget that I'm married to the anklelady. Martha is the real trooper right now; please pray for her as she reads this. She doesn't seem to care that she's dragging a bum leg, she took Tara and Talia out and about today. They hit up the Villa Rotunda and the Teatro Olimpico.
I jumped from one thing to another all day..."spinning" as my commander calls it. I feel like I just react and plug holes, and this seems to be a full time job with 450 people on this FOB, not including 104 local laborers who always want something from the aliens with unlimited money.
Unfortunatly it flooded around this area in Lawara and the Gayan valley. Thousands lost 100% of their crops. We've been working to get them what they need. It was encouraging (for our safety too) when an elder informed me, while standing in the middle of his former wheat field (and next to a pile of rice and beans) that, "I never liked you guys, but now I do".
I'll show a few pictures of some of our distros.
No comments:
Post a Comment