12 March 2011

I've moved.

The Army life must be getting into my blood (or, into my blog?), because....I've moved!!

www.ourgypsycamp.typepad.com

I really appreciate your understanding and following-ness.

3 comments:

Anam Cara said...

No, I don't understand. We moved 19 times in 30 years and the only consistent thing in my life was my email address. Why can't people commit to an email, a blog, etc. and stick with it.

>sigh< I've bookmarked the new blog.

Martha said...

I know!! I really didn't want to do it, but this other website is a lot better, especially for posting pictures, which you know I do a lot. I HATE changing email addresses--last time I had to do it was when I left college--so I don't plan on doing that any time soon.

Tracy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and your kind words! The song playing in the background is A Beautiful World by Tim Meyers. I love it! The song hits my soul!