(my parents think I'm funny)
That is definitely the bottom third! I love it!! The sky looks awesome! Great job!! I bet those two kept y'all busy :O)
The boys are adorable. I like the way the boardwalk draws your eye up to the sky.
Love this one. I especially like all the open sky! Well done.
Adorable! I love the colors and how the boardwalk just fades into the background!
Great job! Love the lines of the trees, the walkway towards the water, the cute kids.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is definitely the bottom third! I love it!! The sky looks awesome! Great job!! I bet those two kept y'all busy :O)
The boys are adorable. I like the way the boardwalk draws your eye up to the sky.
Love this one. I especially like all the open sky! Well done.
Adorable! I love the colors and how the boardwalk just fades into the background!
Great job! Love the lines of the trees, the walkway towards the water, the cute kids.
Post a Comment