I realize that this is a strange picture of strange subject matter. But I was taking pictures for something else (hopefully an okinawa hai! post on Kumon) and decided to work with what I had on my table. I tend to get nothing quite in focus when I'm focusing manually, so I spent some time just practicing focusing on the different piles of books and the awamori/candlestick. I liked this one the best. (Fine, honestly, the others were all slightly blurry!) I just used "I" 7 times in 5 sentences--wait, make that 9!
Thanks Courtney at Click It Up a Notch!

Oh my goodness, if you just read my paragraph talking about me practicing lousy photography, you must really love me!
4 comments:
I think it looks great! I really like how the candles are blurry in the background so your focus is on the books. I am glad you are practicing changing your focal point. See, the "I's" didn't bother me one bit :O) he he
Nice job!
nicely done, practice, practice ...
I love the capture of everyday life around the house. Nice capture!
Post a Comment