-Yes, I let Evangeline play in that choice location. I think she was inspired by her love of "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" and grativated toward the water spout. And, yes, she was perfectly happy to be barefoot on the rocks.
-Nathan liked the flower one.
-Nathan liked the flower one.
I don't think I'm ready for critiques yet ;-)
15 months ago Nathan and I got a fancy schmancy camera. Our Digital Elphs served us well but they were in tatters after several years of college, Europe, Australia, and Afghanistan fun. But neither of us know the first thing about photography, nor have we learned. So now my neighbor is doing a blog to teach photography basics and I'm participating. And every Friday I will have a lesson in humility, posting a picture that I took on manual mode during the week. Bear with me while I learn!
4 comments:
Martha! These are great! I can't believe these are your first attempt at manual mode :O) My favorite two are the ones of Eva. Good thinking to shoot in the shade and not the harsh sun! You should be proud of yourself!
I saw your share on CIUAN & I love #3. Great moment you captured!
I love the first picture it is really interesting!
Have no fear of letting Eva play in the drainage ditch. When we lived in Panama all the kids in our hill filled neighborhood played in the drainage ditches throughout the rainy season... those ditches made excellent water slides! :)
Post a Comment