03 December 2010

Week 10 - Photography

(Week # 10 of the weeks I did it anyway!)


This week I learned that if you're going to practice your starburst skills you should really clean your lens. I succeeded in getting it but the picture was ruined by the ghosts of someone's smudgy fingers...
We just got our backyard fenced in tonight, and I am so excited because now Eva can't dash straight for the road. But I realized that now every picture I take of her back there will have chain link in the background. Awesome.


4 comments:

Kathleen said...

This is so cute!! I love the "graffiti and her little fingers coming through the hole. The composition of the photo is great.

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

what a sweetie! Perfectly captured.

Courtney said...

Ha! This makes me smile :O) I love that she is right next to the "ninja" white out! This is such a fun way to capture a child at a playground! So playful!

Trisha said...

Great composition. She's a total 'ninja'.