01 May 2010

Evangeline - 8.5 months old


Or: The Metamorphosis


I currently have a little creature loose in my house. She has a soft, fuzzy head that I like to pat. She gets around quite quickly on all fours, often with a sock* hanging from her mouth. When she wants to get in more trouble than average, she gets up on two legs. She sometimes comes when she's called. When she's sad she'll whimper or cry, and when she's happy or excited she'll pant really loud. I try to take her on a walk every day. Needless to say, I'm always cleaning up her messes, but I have a pen I can put her in when I really need to. She eats anything she finds on the floor. She has plenty of chew toys, but her favorite right now is my leg. She'll just come up and chomp on it with no warning when I'm innocently cooking. She only weighs about 19 pounds, so she's easily transportable. Everywhere we go, people tell her how cute she is. She doesn't say a word, but her big round eyes will melt your heart.


*one of her own clean socks, of course!

No comments: