Things I'll miss about Fort Huachuca:
~my cookbook shelf and copious cupboards
~spectacular sunrises & sunsets, almost every day
~how genuine Arizonans are
~snow on the Huachucas
~mountains in every direction
~feeling like one could drive forever and not really get anywhere. (Oh wait, I also will not miss that. It's complicated.)
~running into real cowboys
~running into fake cowboys, including Buffalo Bill Cody and the Earps
~"It's a dry heat."
~371 days of sun per year (I've actually heard Okinawa can be quite gloomy)
~the chance to see an elegant trogon or golden eagle (heard the former, never saw either)
~hummingbirds
~hanging out with Nathan all the time
~knowing that our house will be bulldozed anyway so it doesn't matter what we do to it
~mini-serving friends in Michelle, Fonda, Bonnie, Sara, Erika, Becky, & Kate
~let's be honest: Wendy's, Babies'r'us, Target
~Cafe Cornucopia, Chocolate, Cafe Roka, & Sophia's
~my cookbook shelf and copious cupboards
~spectacular sunrises & sunsets, almost every day
~how genuine Arizonans are
~snow on the Huachucas
~mountains in every direction
~feeling like one could drive forever and not really get anywhere. (Oh wait, I also will not miss that. It's complicated.)
~running into real cowboys
~running into fake cowboys, including Buffalo Bill Cody and the Earps
~"It's a dry heat."
~371 days of sun per year (I've actually heard Okinawa can be quite gloomy)
~the chance to see an elegant trogon or golden eagle (heard the former, never saw either)
~hummingbirds
~hanging out with Nathan all the time
~knowing that our house will be bulldozed anyway so it doesn't matter what we do to it
~mini-serving friends in Michelle, Fonda, Bonnie, Sara, Erika, Becky, & Kate
~let's be honest: Wendy's, Babies'r'us, Target
~Cafe Cornucopia, Chocolate, Cafe Roka, & Sophia's
No comments:
Post a Comment